Registration information for the 2017/18 preschool year!
Registration is ongoing for the 2017/18 school year. Families from all neighbourhoods welcome!
Priority for registration will be given in the following order*:
1) Pre-registration applicants (current students of the preschool or their siblings)
2) Bearspaw Residents (as defined by Bearspaw School Boundaries)
3) Siblings of children previously enrolled in Bearspaw Preschool who missed the pre-registration deadline.
4) All other registrations will be given spots based on availability.
* If, at any level of priority, more applications are received than spots are available, positions will be filled by lottery. Once all spots are taken, the remaining registrants will be put on the waitlist in an order also determined by lottery.
After the registration deadline, any new registrations will be processed on a first come basis for any remaining spots. If there are no spots available, applicants will be put on the waitlist in the order that they are received.
Twins: Each child will be placed in the lottery, but both children will be accepted if one name is drawn. In a situation where only one spot remains in the program, one child will be accepted into the program and the other child will be first on the waitlist.
Morning vs. Afternoon: We do our best to place children in a preferred time slot. If you are placed in your second choice, and your first choice time slot becomes available, we will ask parents to if they want to switch times.
* All registered students with Bearspaw Preschool Society must hold a valid Bearspaw Glendale Community Association (BGCA) membership. This $40 fee will be collected as part of your tuition fees and given to the BGCA.*If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com